Updated: Nov 5, 2019
Summertime is synonymous with State and County Fairs. While it's always a good time, all that fun can be a little rough on our bodies. Lucky for you I created a survival guide! Here it goes!
10 Ways to Survive State and County Fairs with Essential Oils 1. Indian taco, foot long corn dog, cheese curds, lemonade AND mini donuts?? So delicious, but risky, too! Rub 1-2 drops of DiGize clockwise on your tummy. You can also layer Peppermint on top. 🌽🐶
2. Those hand stamps last forever! Add a drop of Lemon to a cotton ball and rub over ink to remove. 🖐
3. The concert (and beers) were a blast last night, but not so much this morning...add a drop of Lemon to your glass of water and rub Peppermint on your tummy, neck and forehead. Keep the Peppermint away from eyes! Add Lavender around your ears, not in the ear canal, if they’re ringing. 😩
4. It's. Too. Hot. Apply a drop of Peppermint to the back of neck, spine, and/or inside of ankles to feel cooler. 😎
5. Hooray for port-a-potties! 🚽 And not to mention carnival games and rides, petting zoos, and livestock exhibits. Use Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer to keep your hands clean.
6. Remember to apply the sunscreen! Use Young Living's toxic-free Mineral Sunscreen in SPF 10 or SPF 50 to protect your skin outdoors. 🤲
7. Your step count for the day is off the charts! Pamper your tootsers in a foot soak by combining 10 drops of Lavender, Frankincense or PanAway with 1 TBSP Epsom salt and hot water (as warm as you are comfortable with) in a basin and soak your feet. 🚶
8. Too much sun? Mix an ounce of distilled water with a few drops each of Lavender and Peppermint in a spray bottle. Spritz onto skin for a soothing, cooling feeling. ☀️
9. Use Young Living’s Insect Repellent Wipes to keep away pests or apply a drop of Purification to the bottoms of your feet to repel insects. Apply Tea Tree or Lavender to minor bites, cuts or burns. 🐝
10. When you get home and it's time for bed, but everyone is still wired from your super fun day, diffuse Peace & Calming or Cedarwood and Lavender for a good night's sleep. 💤
How do you use essential oils to survive the Fair? Comment below!
About the Author: Serena James is a holistic healer and natural wellness enthusiast. She offers a variety of energy healing services and natural wellness solutions to help individuals experience a life of love, abundance, and wellness as they were meant to.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Any action you take as a result of this information is self-prescribed and your right to do so.